Sunday, December 30, 2007

Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter

My sister got me the book as a Christmas gift. I figured I oughta make her something as a thank you, and since she just had a beautiful baby boy, and I needed something QUICK, the elf hat was perfect.

I started it at the PDX Crafty Vixen get together today, and finished it... later today.



It's a quick knit that's easy for beginner knitters. It's all garter stitch with easy finishing. I think I might make more hats that are based on the rectangle. While I stitched this hat for the little one, I realized that the rectangle was the basic shape of the hat that a friend's mom had made for my fiance years ago. Only THAT hat had pompoms and was stitched together slightly differently :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...