Thursday, January 3, 2008

first post of 2008

Sorry, it's got resolutions! I always swear I won't set resolutions, but really, it's as good of a time as any to set out goals.

1) Have a vegetable garden in which I will be able to feed my house with fresh veggies, share with neighbors and coworkers and friends, and save enough to freeze/store to help blast those winter doldrums.

2) Get my craft stuff ORGANIZED. This unfortunately does involve buying containers/shelves et cetera, but rest assured. It will involve being crafty.

3) Write more letters. As a subresolution, I would like to make Valentine's Day cards for a good number of my friend's and family.

4) Take my multi vitamin EVERY OTHER DAY. Somehow, I only manage to go once a month or so at best. This might involve decorating my MVI bottle and making it more sparkly :)

5) Have a housewarming party. Hey, it's my resolutions list, and if it's not fun, it's not gonna work for me.

6) Walk at least three times a week and work doesn't count. From walking, maybe I'll work up to good heart pumping exercise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...