Sorry, it's got resolutions! I always swear I won't set resolutions, but really, it's as good of a time as any to set out goals.
1) Have a vegetable garden in which I will be able to feed my house with fresh veggies, share with neighbors and coworkers and friends, and save enough to freeze/store to help blast those winter doldrums.
2) Get my craft stuff ORGANIZED. This unfortunately does involve buying containers/shelves et cetera, but rest assured. It will involve being crafty.
3) Write more letters. As a subresolution, I would like to make Valentine's Day cards for a good number of my friend's and family.
4) Take my multi vitamin EVERY OTHER DAY. Somehow, I only manage to go once a month or so at best. This might involve decorating my MVI bottle and making it more sparkly :)
5) Have a housewarming party. Hey, it's my resolutions list, and if it's not fun, it's not gonna work for me.
6) Walk at least three times a week and work doesn't count. From walking, maybe I'll work up to good heart pumping exercise.