Friday, October 17, 2008

Project FAIL

Maybe this is just what happens when you try to make slippers at 3AM. Who knows.

made my own slipper pattern.  FAIL

Do you recognize the denim from the Palin Cuff? I wanted to do something with the rest of those beloved jeans, and figured my feet were cold, I had a felted sweater in a horrible color, and the slipper idea was hatched. I traced the soles of the sneaks I was wearing on the felted sweater, then cut them out. Then I traced and cut a slightly larger version on the jeans, and cut out two sort of lopsided boomerang shapes also. Apparently, I totally erred on the side of WAY TOO BIG, 'cause they're even too big for my fiance and his size 14 feet.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you are crafty that never would have occurred to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...