Friday, October 17, 2008

Other folks's contest

Hey dudes, you like felt? You like hair thingies? Then check out KarmaBox's contest on Your Impact Matters. FORTY BUCKS OF STUFF, wonderful nifty shapes, apples, cherries, skulls, cupcakes, ghosts, candy corn, more! You can get a lot of nifty stuff for the forty bucks.

So, feel free not to enter, because it ups my odds. Or you can enter, and give me part of your prize as a Xmas present!

And now, the hotlinking for a good cause: free advertisement! I promise, when my followers top 10, or my blog hits more than 100 visitors a day, I will never hot link even if it's for free advertisements for shops i lovesssss.



I might even have to buy something anyway, and not even for the extra contest entries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the links! I really appreciate them, and I know that Karma Box definately does!

Janeen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...