Thursday, October 2, 2008

one quiz, two results




You're Michelle Bachelet!

Incredibly smart and multi-talented, you find
it easy to impress people with the wide range of your
interests. You have extensive language skills and you know
how to use them. You're well versed in science and the arts,
and seem to really fulfill the old ideal of the Renaissance
Person. At the same time, things haven't always been easy
for you, since you had to leave home when things there got
too bad. Only time will tell if your brilliance can help
achieve the things you hope for.



Take the
Women World Leaders Quiz

at
Camp Kupugani Multicultural Summer Camp for Girls
.



Well, I like to think I'm okay-versed in science and the arts, and I did bail outta my parent's house sooner than some, but since I didn't know who she was without looking her up, I took the quiz again.




You're Frida Kahlo!

Artistic, wild, and perhaps even unstable,
you are known for being unpredictable. Given your interests
and habits, this is the perfect temperament to match your
unbridled creative soul. Your body is less forgiving, and
your legs in particular have given you some immense trouble.
Nevertheless, you're able to attract a most interesting
group of individuals to spend your time with while not
directly being creative. You have profoundly noteworthy
eyebrows.



Take the
Women World Leaders Quiz

at
Camp Kupugani Multicultural Summer Camp for Girls
.



O hi! She has a film or two devoted to her! I totally know who she is. uh... My legs are good, my creative soul is bridled, and I'm mostly somewhat stable.

Oh well.

stolen from the blog of my roundabout cousin, Tristan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...