Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seven Obscure facts, Seven Friends

I got tagged by ChristopherandTia who got tagged by Amutedpalette who got tagged by Dogs, art, and possibly a cup of tea who got tagged by god knows who.

You know the drill, 7 obscure facts, tag 7 people.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Alright. Enjoy.

1. My grandparents and mom used to call me Pokey when I was little. I thought it was after Pocahontas, but it was after the Poky Little Puppy. I was slow. Not that kind of slow. Slow to get ready, dawdling along paths, examining flowers and staring at the sky, trying to judge if a particular tree was good for climbing...


b. I like to say mix numbers and letters when listing things.

3. This is my favorite redo of a cake image:
reception:this looks more like our bride and groom

I made it look a wee bit more like Chris and Tia. The original cake toppers did them wrong.

4. I had a dog named Rza and a cat named Ani Difranco.

5. I used to have a radio show on WEFT 90.1 Champaign Urbana. It was Friday nights from 10pm til midnight. It started out as the show of friends, then it was three of us in the new time slot, then one moved, then the other moved. Finally I moved to Portland. It was the Illustrious 8 show, and we played electronic music mostly. Because it was after 10pm, we had a lot more leeway with what we could play and discuss. We had guest djs who'd bring in their gear and play in the great room.



6. I've only been to one funeral. My papa's, who died on Superbowl Sunday when I was nine. It was strange. An empty shell. A lot of people milling about, standing, bringing food. I remember deviled eggs, but that could have been transposed by many other family gatherings with deviled eggs. I'd like to be cremated, or have my body donated to a community college anatomy and physiology lab. (My lab got the university's preautopsied leftovers). Post organ donation, of course.

7. I hate miracle whip. I'd rather skip eating a sandwich than eat one with Miracle Whip.

I guess that's 7. I'm not sure if I know 7 people to tag. Lets see:
1.MadHatterMama
2.Simplicity with Sarah
3.Kittykill

Sorry. You gotta settle for 3. I need more bloggy friends. Unless I can hit up myspace... meh. Settle for three.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you. Now I actually have to post on my blog.

Hybrid Hopes said...

teehee

Anonymous said...

Ha - only took me about a month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...