Wednesday, May 21, 2008

just ran just shy of one mile

Which is a lot for me. I took a break halfway through, walked one block, but ran the rest. It took 6 minutes there, 8 minutes back. Not bad for a rookie, but i have a long way to go if I'm going to run 6 miles on my birthday. I run/walk a lot, but today was almost all running.

To be less of a scumbag, I should probably stop eating cruelty meat. It's about time, ffs.



I rode my bike yesterday, about 6 and a half miles.

I did my pilates tape the day before. Most of it. I have to stop during sections of it because my abs/legs can't take it all.



Maybe it's a midlife crisis.

Maybe I know I'm weak.

But I'd like to be stronger, healthier. I started taking vitamins more regularly. At least every other day, alternating MVIs with Ca/Mag/Zinc. My nails are crazy long (for me).

I heart mapmyrun.com. It helps you track distances.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Man, good job Steph. Every time I tell myself I'm going to start working out in this way, or that way... I don't. And I know I'm *supposed to be walking 40 minutes a day. But I have a million excuses. I wish I could kick myself into gear and hit the pavement. Its just so dang hot, and I don't like being observed... SEE, excuses excuses.

Hybrid Hopes said...

that's why i usually exercise in doors. my bike is different. i have a helmet so ridiculous that i decide people are looking at *it* rather than me. so basically, i'm invincible. err invisible. and invincible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...