Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Monday Post

mmmmmmm

I just thinned out a pot full of carrots. Nothing's as delicious as homegrown food, and these carrots are the best carrots I've grown so far.

Never mind that they're 1/2 an inch to 2 inches and pencil thin!

They're beautiful too. Yes. Carrots. Beautiful.

I just can't remember if they're Purple Haze or Dragon carrots. They are purple, orange centered, and sweet, but that describes both. Maybe as the ones left in the planter get bigger I'll be able to identify their variety. Or maybe it doesn't matter.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also, glued felt on the bottom of my sewing desk in preparation for it going into the library/craft room. The floor is gorgeous, thanks to my brother's refinishing skills, and I want to keep the old fir in great scratch free condition.

Peace out!
steph

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...