Monday, May 3, 2010

Red Journal: All She Wrote: Shameless Sell Promotion

Red,journal,unlined journal,sale

For someone my age who grew up on reruns of MASH and Murder She Wrote, "All she wrote" is close enough to the aforementioned TV drama that the phrase will always remind me of Angela Lansbury. Hurray for nosy old ladies who save the day!



Thank you, Ms. Lansbury!

Red,journal,unlined journal,sale

Unlined, 160 pages of acid free freedom. Want to draw? Go ahead. Write? Do it. Want to gaze at the blank pages and imagine possiblities? Enjoy. It's a great size to throw in your backpack!

Red,journal,unlined journal,sale

It's $15 including domestic first class shipping in the US only. International buyers contact me and arrangements can be made. If you're interested, leave me a comment and I'll get back to ya! As always, crafty trades are welcome! If I've left out any details that you're curious on, lemme know! <3

I might get back on etsy. I've had more luck in real life, personally. Testing the waters and seeing what happens! Will post more Hybridhopes stuff for sale as well as add more tutorials and tell ya'll what I'm up to more often! Especially now that I'm back in town.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...