Sunday, July 5, 2009

sitemeter

It's kind of strange tracking how many hits my site gets, where they come from, and what they looked at.

Most of my hits are from people I know, or people into the same stuff in the Pacific Northwest.

We've gotten recently two visits from a Chicagoland Kohl's, one from Washington DC (hiya, Mr. President! IMPORTANT MESSAGE: HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITIES, followed quickly by a lot of other hella important stuff), and way out in New Jersey. We've had recent vists from Ontario, Canada, and from a person in Sweden looking for air cast info (sorry my post involving an air cast was more about frustration with an ankle sprain). I should say hi to my reader from Pasay City, Philippines, who stops by now and then. Hi!

<3

So, hi Norway, Chile, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Turkey, Chicago, Redmond, Kirkland, Fresno, Ventura, Abilene, Portland, Boise, L-something Michigan, and all you other lurkers! <3 <3 <3 feel free to comment next time the urge strikes ya. I promise not to bite, much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...