Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Logo ?

I did this tonight, but I think it should be for more specific usages, and really it's kind of a rough image. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

hybrid hopes on vintage photo

I really haven't progressed past my first hour of using MS Paint.

This second one I like a bit more. Mostly because it's entirely mine, really. I wish I knew who that girl was in the last image, who took the picture, why, with what camera, etc, but I don't. I took this photo with my camera phone, in a trip which help solidify endings. It's also edited (errr, resized and text thrown on top) in MS Word.

hybrid hopes amber sky

I'd like to mention that the last image is mine, all mine. If you gotta use it, you gotta attribute it back to me. Not that anyone would want to use an image that's got my name on it... I think I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I like them both.

Anonymous said...

el primero es mas bueno de todo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...