Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How me and the husband talk to each other

Sometimes, we talk in real life. Sometimes, with work for me, and work and school for him, we just don't see each other that much. I had the day off, and while surfing for info on "gardening in the pacific northwest in february," Mr.Hopes messaged me via some website we both are on.

I was going to share it, but it's really too ridiculous. And boring. So I'll just share the part where we're talking about the Imp Ears from Black Phoenix Alchemy that my cousin sent me.

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO AFTER YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER. YOU TURN A BIT BATTY.


me: gluttony: Dark chocolate +, Vanilla +, Buttercream +, Hops +, Praline +, Hazelnut +, Toffee +, and Caramel

Andrew
o i like those

Stephanie
i want to eat them all.
crocodile: Chocolate peppermint, mint-soaked vanilla, pistachio, oakmoss, and green cedar. is also favored by me out of the ones tris gave me

Andrew
i will has to smellz them
when i get home
well....u has to get ready for your party?
thanks for talking to your husband.

Stephanie
sNAKE OIL
By far, our most popular scent! Magnetic, mysterious, and exceedingly sexual in nature. A blend of exotic Indonesian oils sugared with vanilla.
nods

Andrew
zomg sex

Stephanie
i like to talk to my husband sometimes.

Andrew
good
i like talk to u 2

Stephanie
I have a habit that i imagine is annoying. the habit of bookreading/newsreading/knitting whilst we are on a date.

Andrew
yesterday date was rough in the earliers....saved by youth in revolt.

Stephanie
nods
mata hari Her scent is striking and bold with a delicate yet dark undertone: five roses with soft jasmine, warmed by vanilla, fig, tonka bean and mahogany, spiced with a drop of coffee bean.
i has a need for waters
and teas

Andrew
they just make up shit i thinks

Stephanie
hehe
maybe
i think some of them, fig oil etc.
but aether of stardust? lols

Andrew
purpleberrys enhanced my mayhem and a touch of cinnamon (for dover) mixed with the jack of hearts in a euchre deck.
my=by
i want to just make up scents and then when they get it......it is just ck1 leftovers.
it would work on dover...he could feel the cinnamon

Stephanie
nods
i found this for you
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andreanna/2793164011/
for your purfumes

Andrew
lol
yes!

Stephanie
i saw it earlier

Andrew
i want a beauty berry mocha milkshake now.

Stephanie
was looking up "garden february pacific northwest" to figure out if i should be planing anything now.
lols
i wanna BEAUTYberry.

Andrew
yeayh!
we get a beautyberry tree

Stephanie
heh, well, we could

Andrew
i assume they are edible
or is it only skin deep?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...