Friday, February 5, 2010

Cradle Robbing

Photobucket

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, in another century, a girl fell in love with a boy who looked like he was twelve.

We were both 21 or 22 at the time of this photo. Crazy, huh? That's Matt next to him, and he's breakin' hearts in high school now, I think. I'm pretty sure those are Charlie's legs. Now Charlie is taller than me standing on a kitchen table (that's the sort of thing I do, you know, stand on kitchen tables in my stocking feet. I can't come up with a better exaggeration right now. He's really flippin' tall).

Look at Bear's beautiful greeny blue eyes. They're a bit grayer of late, but bright and blue, and captivating. And best of all, after waking me, covered with sharpie written notes like "rm 55A, u/o 50. b/p 90/46" "33b d/c staples" "87a oxy at 2130" and grumpy as hell, he still loves me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...