Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maker's Mark, or, a Tutorial List of things I wanna make

Housewarming Gifts or Host(ess) Gifts
coasters with decopauge and cute napkins

For the Kitchenistas:
cute hanging dishtowels. btw I EVEN HAVE THAT FABRIC!!
vanilla extract, cool, right?

For the Crafty Types
business card holder for their cards or ones they collect I'd make it out of NOT leather.

Housewares and Holiday
not so sweet sugar skull inspired tablecloth, cutwork and vinyl

Toys and Soft things
crocheted beholder
crocheted axe and chainsaw

Food
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie

Charts
I heart zombies

Accessories
Leafy headband
flower hair clips


Random
poker chips that would be great to advertise, I donno, a sibling's band or crafty business.
Family Crest for certain members of my family, plus an invented one for the Bear Clan of SEPDX

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...