Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ETOH! Yeah, that means alcohol for all you rookies.

Happy How Tue-sday!

Yeah, it's back! We'll try to be a bit more consistent. However, that doesn't mean that we'll post our own tutes from scratch though! Like today, all you get is our link list born of love and hard searching of the interweb.

One of my first favorite "beers" was Hardcore Cider. That was before I had Strongbow Cider, and honestly I mostly just liked the name. However, I found a guy who knows how to make hard cider at home, and shares his experience. Check it here.

Then I found my true love in Stouts. Sometimes I have liasons with Porters. and I have a crush on Dopplebachs. and once in a blue moon, I crave the sweet touch of a Lambic.

Alright, now what are these styles? WTS is a Porter? Well, this guy has all the answers.

And if you want to make me a stout, follow the links here.

Here's a whole blog devoted to the art!

I read somewhere recently that you can get started for about $75, but I'm not sure how true that is. Like most crafts, I imagine, if you stick with it, it'll more than pay for itself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...