Thursday, July 24, 2008

nerderies! start your whirring!

Alright crafty nerd types. I know you're reading this. Set your sites on this and help crocheters get Joss Whedon interviewed. I heard about it on Sister Diane's amazing blog.

I admit it, I still haven't seen every Firefly episode ever. But I'm working on it. If you're on ravelry, you can see the tons of Jayne hats that folks have made. If you're not on ravelry yet, you can check out this craftster thread, a great starting point down the rabbit hole of nerd craft. Hell, even just google "nerd craft" or check out monstercrochet, a fellow blogspot crafter. Oooh. Thanks to monstercrochet, I got sent off to the anticraft which is amazing. Bat shawls and Impaler Hats - if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

1 comment:

Diane Gilleland said...

Shiny! Thank you for posting and spreading the geel love! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...