Tuesday, May 27, 2008

slug traps

My fiance made some for our garden!

Thank you, Fiance-Pants!

(I hate the bougie-ness of that word, fiance. "Boyfriend" seems so school-age. "Husband" is inaccurate and outdated. "Life Partner" seems so clincal. "My Man" is kind of cool in a Supremes kinda way, but the possessiveness of it is le lamerz. How the hell am I going to reconcile my beliefs with getting hitched? Answer: With the skill of a neurosurgeon. Errr, very carefully.).

See my previous posts if you're interested in making slug traps :)

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I haven't seen a slug in about 2 years. I'd like to keep it that way.

Hybrid Hopes said...

you have enough bugs as it is :/
although, i would take slugs over scorpions and spiders any day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...