Thursday, January 17, 2008

high top booties, crocheted

I'm just about done with the finishing touches of some high top crocheted baby booties I started last week. Poor neglected things, I should have them done by now. Unfortunately, I didn't check the gauge and they are MASSIVE. They might fit a two or three year old, but not a kid who's closer to three weeks. Now the question is - do I hold on to 'em until the kid's older, or give them to the adorable, monster sized toddler of my cousin?

Here they are with a large magic marker for comparison: booties oversized

and the both of them:
booties oversized

I found ... or rather BLOGGER found some of my old blogs. I haven't decided if I should leave them, change them, or destroy them. :\

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...